In a suprising way, Anne Curtis on Thursday tells it all on Tweeter, "Woke up with a big smile on my face! Hope you all find a
reason to smile today too!"
At the press conference, Anne Curtis admits that she was shocked and surprised for being chosen to play the role of Dyesebel. ABS-CBN's Dreamscape Production that also brought "Juan dela Cruz" and "Walang Hanggan", offered the role to the 28 year old actress, Before that it was widely believed that Kim Chiu will play Dyesebel.
Anne just flew back from a vacation in Canada when Dreamscape had offered her Dyesebel. Despite the short time for Anne to be introduced for the news the plan was done without a glitch.
It was a huge suprise.
Its mostly the reaction when the Kapamilya Network named Anne Curtis Smith as the new face of "Dyesebel" in the upcoming TV series of the classic of Mars Ravelo/ Released in the original comics in October 1952, Dyesebel is a mermaid whose mother came to land to become human.
During her childhood Dyesebel was forced into exile at the seas with other sea creatures because subsequent disasters the occurred in the town with her being blamed. Not only in comics but Dyesebel also made it into the movies in 1953.
Some of the popular actresses who prtrayed dyesebel includes Vilma Santos (1973), Alma Moreno (1978), Alice Dixson (1990), and Charlene Gonzales (1996).
- Kylie Padilla as Ada
- Geoff Eigenmann as Migo "Miggy" Salva
- Benjamin Alves as Bok
- Mikael Daez as Falco
- Jean Garcia as Larka/Lupe
- Jestoni Alarcon as Simon
- Maureen Larrazabal as Jinky
- Chynna Ortaleza as Janelle
- Dante Rivero as Uwakro
- Michelle Madrigal as Garuda/Vicky Fernandez
- Saab Magalona as Robin Fernandez
- Ryza Cenon as Mikay
- Anica Tindoy as young Ada
- Frances Ignacio as Aling Teray
- Isay Alvarez as Annaliza Salva
- Arkin Magalona as Mikoy
- Patricia Ismael as Wendy
- Marc Acueza as Leon
- Neil Ryan Sese as Kestrel
- Mike "Pekto" Nacua as Hugho/Voice of Juanco the Raven/Voice of Pati the Dove
- Timmy Cruz as Calisay
- Dianne Hernandez as Maya
- Ina Pepita
GMA-7 heartthrob Dingdong Dantes is making a big comeback on primetime TV via Genesis, hi tech serye about love, family, and the love for country in the end of the world. Dingdong Dantes is very proud to talked about his character Isaak and his reunion with his former co-stars Lorna Tolentino and Rhian Ramos.
"I play the role of Isaak, isa siyang security detail ng Vice President ng ating bansa so he's a very patriotic person. He has lots of values, very idealistic. All of a sudden, all of that is lost. he will become cynical and charge with crime he didn't commit . But then, one day, he will be given the biggest task of his life, which is to save important people for the future. He has a huge task in his hands," says Dingdong about his character.
Dong admits his new role is very different from what he has played in the past teleserye. "In this series kasi he gets to save people. It was like a struggle between giving people hope even though hes hopeless. I've never done that kind of role before. Genesis is big in terms of special effects. This one's different."
Dingdong is ecstatic about Genesis. "The fans could expect a daily visual effects, that will uplift the Filipino spirit in terms of hope."
- Dingdong Dantes as Isaak Macalintal
- Rhian Ramos as Raquel Hernandez
- TJ Trinidad as Paolo De Guzman
- Lorna Tolentino as President Sandra Sebastian-Trinidad
- Ronnie Henares as First Gentleman Emil Trinidad
- Jackie Lou Blanco as President Ramona Escalabre
- Irma Adlawan as Fely Hernandez
- Betong Sumaya as Lito 'Tolits' Dimagiba
- Luanne Dy as Jill Galvez
- Carlo Gonzales as Waldo
- Sasha Baldoza as Osie De Guzman
- Rainier Gison as MJ Trinidad
- Annette Samin as Summer Trinidad
- Art Acuña as Miguel
- Pauleen Luna as Young Sandra
- Timothy Chan as Young Isaak
- Jillian Ward as Young Raquel
- Danielle Amable as Young Sheila
- Robert Arevalo as Vice President Edgardo Sebastian
- Lauren Young as Shiela Santillian
- Sharmaine Buencamino
- Angel Aquino as The Genesis Hologram Speaker
- Snooky Serna as Elena Reyes
- Isabelle Daza as Bianca
- Mark Anthony Fernandez as Miguel
- Gardo Versoza
- Bembol Roco as Father Mateo
- Lito Legaspi as Manuel Macalintal
- Laurice Guillen as Rosario Macalintal
The DNA test shows its negative.